Friday, December 16, 2011

Who Am I?

Today I thought it would be a good idea to provide someone with a nice meal, so I stuck a knife to a rich person and said to give me money or else. I used 20% of the money to pay for my rent, 30% to pay the salaries of people to distribute the money, 20% for random bureaucracy, and I used 30% to buy food for hungry people. I feel great about myself. Aren't I so generous and helpful?

Later I found another person who seemed fairly well off. I again robbed him. This time I used the first 70% of his money in the same way as above, and I gave the remaining 30% to an artist to produce some random music which I don't understand but which he assures me is "cultural".

Later, I robbed someone else. This time they were a hard-working middle class person. The funny thing is, I completely lost his money. It probably went to some red-tape or bureaucracy.

So, who am I? Of course, I'm the government!

No comments:

Post a Comment